We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, March 01, 2012

My apologies all ...


Well, after due consideration and major frustration on my part, I have come to the conclusion that I am unable to figure out a way to get my live audio tapes which I have put on my MP3 chip onto my blog from Blogger. Really sucks!

However, since you guys have been so very patient, I would be more than happy to send you the audio chip file with the songs on them through your e-mail if you like.


Robin, I will definately e-mail you this file of my songs because you have been so wonderfully encouraging! My hubby said that all I need to do is send it as an attachment, you download it, click on file and it will play (if nothing else you can use Windows Media Player).

The songs from my live tape that I chose to copy onto the chip are:

1) She's Got You (a Patsy Cline song)
2) Chuck E's In Love (a Rickie Lee Jones hit song)
3) Dreams (acoustic version of Stevie Nicks song performed on Open Mike night at "Cheers")
4) You Were Meant For Me (a Jewel song)
5) Crazy (a Patsy Cline song)
6) Baby, Baby (Amy Grant hit)
7) You Light Up My Life (Debby Boone song)
8) Just You & I (duet with Bob-G)
... and more


Again, I thank you all for being so great!

Brightest Blessings everyone,

Kim

7 comments:

  1. Those sure do bring back memories, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bliss ~ LOL!! Yeah, I know tell me about it! All those many years ago, eh? Sure do miss those days though!

      Delete
  2. Me too! Seems like a ife time ago, but the memories are still so fresh. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly hope I can figure out to play your songs, Kim. I do have handy-dandy techie types living with me though, lol! Can't wait to hear them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you did this ! How absolutely fabulous. I don't know much about this, but I know my daughter was able to get something on my blog via utube ... our black cat video.

    Hugs and Happiness to all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim!!! Me too ;o) Please send me an attachment ;o) Sorry you couldn't figure it out!! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stacy ~ Sure, no problem, my friend! I will try to sent this as an attachment to your e-mail address, but if I can't for some reason, I will copy the songs on a computer DVD and send it to you in the mail that way. Last night, we had a hard time loading even one song to the attachment to Robin's e-mail and it took all night long!)

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete