We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Game Room finally finished!

Shew! It has taken me a bid longer than I anticipated, but I finally finished hubby's Game Room.

Here are the "before" pics of it ...


and the "after" pics ...

I have always loved this historical pic and since my husband is a WWII enthusiast (in fact, he loves history ~ period) I thought I'd hang it!

Here you can see the cool cat puzzle on the table hubby had put together and is now gluing


It still needs a few added things ~ definitely a large area rug and perhaps a small little side bar where the large metal cabinet currently is. Also, he can watch the televison located between the Game Room and my Reiki Room which has both a DVD and a VHS player connected to it. I would still like to put some finishing touches on it, but for now it is functional!

8 comments:

  1. It has turned out great, Kim!!! Just keep adding those other things as you can and it will probably be the most used room in the house :)

    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that was a lot of work, and you have done a splendid job. I am sure your hubby appreciates all the effort, and will enjoy countless hours of fun and relaxation in his new game room. Great job, Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Jan and Robin!!! I truly appreciate that!! I love "fixing" things up and with our basement being so spacious, it seemed a shame NOT to try to do a little something with it!

    Big hugs ~

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing turn around. Want to come redo some of my rooms lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gracielou!! By the way, I really love your name! I also enjoy your crocheted crafts on your blog. I, too, love to crochet ~ although I never learned how to knit very well! LOL!

      Blessings,

      Kim

      Delete
  5. Wow...what a great room. Lots to see and lots to do.
    Thank you for your comment and a Very Happy Birthday to your Mom on the 3rd of Aug....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, you did a great job! I know your hubby appreciates it! All the other touches you are talking about, will be the icing on the cake! Now, go have a drink! You deserve it ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really nice looking room, and I love that black and white photo!

    ReplyDelete