We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mer-Crow Love

As you all know, last weekend I asked Stacy from MagicLoveCrow if she would please create a special mer-crow couple painting for me. Yesterday, she finished it and my Goddess is it beautiful!! I am very happy with her work (not that I expected that I wouldn't be mind you ~ LOL) and I thought that I would write a special little poem to go along with it. I hope you all enjoy it!

"Mer-Crow Love" as created by Stacy

Mer-Crow Love

Never a love
So blessed be,
As the happy mer-crows;
Both wild and free

Ever so graceful
Yet soaring so high,
Those beauitful creatures;
Up in the sky

So much in love
Their touching wings
He kisses her gently;
She dances and sings!

Under the sea
They frolic and play,
This lovely crow couple
Together they'll stay

~ Lady Caer Morganna

3 comments:

  1. Very touching and beautiful words, Kim. You are indeed a very talented writer~~~

    Hugs My Friend,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, how did you get your painting? I thought I still had it? You must have came on your broom and took it while I was not looking! LOL!
    My friend, I LOVE the poem! It must have just came to you! Wow! You are good!
    Your painting is looking excellent! I will be e-mailing you soon ;o)
    Hugs, it was a pleasure to create this for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww cute and fun poem it matches the picture perfectly.

    ReplyDelete