We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, May 03, 2014

Re-vamping ...

As you all know, for the past couple of weeks I have been working on my crafts. But what I haven't told you is that I have been doing much re-vamping downstairs in our basement. Our home may look fairly small on the outside, but our basement is rather large. So large, that if we had the money to do it, we could make four nice size rooms.  As it is now; however, I only have enough funds to fix it up the "poor woman's way." LOL!

What did I do? Well, the first thing I did was go out and buy a few "Command" strips for hanging things. I LOVE these things ... seriously!!! Then I bought a few curtains to use, mostly for dividing between the rooms.

This is what I came up with ...

The Altar and Craft room
 
 
 Hubby's Game Room with my Reiki Room on the other side of the curtains
       
My Reiki Room
 
 
The doorway to Reiki Room which leads into the Laundry Room
 
We also have some gym equipment stored there as well
 
 
 
I am not completely finished just yet, but hope to be very soon.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you do have a big basement! I think your idea is wonderful Kim ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete