We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Horror Films Top 3 Sexiest Bad Guys (Warning: For Adults Only!)



Okay everyone, it's time to have a little holiday fun! With the release of the season's new Halloween flicks and the old re-runs as shown on many television stations around this time of the year, I was thinking a lot about some of the "sexier" characters portrayed in them.

Ergo, I have decided to let my hair down just a tad and post my idea of sexy bad guys in a horror/thriller film. Here are my personal top three picks (with a  few pics and a little vid clip to go along with them) ...

 3.    "Mort Rainey" as played by the very talented and "sweet" Johnny Depp in the on-screen version of Stephen King's "Secret Window" ~ (2004)

 2.  The character of "Tim Whalen" (Rob Lowe) in the 1988 murder-thriller, "Masquerade"

And, this "bad guy" has always held a strange fascination for me ever since this movie was first released. He was most definitely to "die" for ... LOL!


1. "Frank Cotton" from Clive Barker's 1987 movie, "Hellraiser" as played by British actor Sean Chapman


Well, there it is, I hope you have enjoyed my very short list of sexy men in horror films. I could list a few more, but I think that will do!!! So, my dear friends, who is YOUR idea of a sexy bad boy?


HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE WEEKEND ALL!! 

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, Kim...I am to old to care. They all look like they could be my grandsons :)) I'll stick with my hubby...I am still in love with his blue eyes~

    Big Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! Believe it or not Jan, I ADORE "old blue eyes" myself! He was truly one hot guy in his day!!! (But, I couldn't seem to find a horror movie he may have been in) ?? :-)

      Big Hugs to you,

      Kim

      Delete
    2. Jan, oh yes, I also want to add that I am very happy to hear that you are still so in love with your hubby! All too rare THESE days I must say! LOL!

      Always,

      Kim

      Delete
  2. I love all your picks Kim! ;o) My favourite would have to be Johnny ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete