We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Our Samhain Altar



In anticipation of this coming Samhain, I have already begun preparing the altar which we will use. It includes a special place for my memorial pics as well ...


And, these are the corner candles which we always use, both indoors and out, for all of our sabbat rituals ...





Samhain is always a very special time for me, but this year I will be able to share this celebration with my dear sister, Robin ~ some of you may know her by her magickal name of Aurora Skye.


Brightest Blessings to All ~

Kim 


2 comments:

  1. Dear Kim,

    That's a beautiful altar my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your altar is truly beautiful and so meaningful! I love it Kim ;o)
    I love the picture of you and Robin ;o)
    Big Hugs and many blessings ;o)

    ReplyDelete