We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Now THAT'S Love!


Yesterday, I had such a really BAD day, and so my hubby took pitty on me. Tonight he came home from work with two very thoughtful gifts for me ...

 A beautiful bouquet of freshly cut flowers

 And, because he knows just how much I LOVE the show, "Sons of Anarchy," he also brought me this specical Collector's Edition magazine ...



It was quite a nice little surprise from my sweetheart! No wonder I love him so much!!  ;-D

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers. And such a thoughtful hubby.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovable hubby you have, dear Kim...gorgeous flowers and a thoughtful gift of something that you love! It doesn't get any better that this...he's a keeper :)

    Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, I hope you are doing well...I made a Halloween post and I hope you will visit.
    momentsinaneye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete