We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

TWL's "Throwback Thursday"


Yup, if you guess that was my sister and twin soul, Judy (aka Rhiannon) and I in the above pic, you would be right! LOL! We also used to sing live together as well many years back. Here are a few pics for you from those days of yester-year (and then some)  ...

Judy singing (beautifully) harmony for me while I sang, "The Tide is High" live (top pic); and below, I have always loved this one of us. I always thought she resembled "The Bangles" lead singer Suzanna Hoffs in this one ("Walk Like an Egyptian" video come to mind to anyone?)

A 'lil Yule pic of Rhiannon

... and of me doing my "Genie" imitation for a Halloween party pic ~  LOL!


HAPPY "THROWBACK THURSDAY" EVERYONE!

4 comments:

  1. I can now hear the I Dream of Jeannie theme playing in my head, lol. What a lovely smile you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh...those are great shots..such fun to look through them! You gals are both lovely! Thanks for sharing! these! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest, Kim...I have truly enjoyed my trip back to yesteryear with you! How beautiful you were and still are...and what fun!!!

    Hugs and Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Kim ;o) Really enjoyed them! That Genie outfit, is sexy ;o) Big Hugs xoxox

    ReplyDelete