We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, October 27, 2014

Some new additions to Hubby's Tree ...


On Saturday, my hubby added some really cool ghost lights on the tree that change different colors intermittently  ...


And, I found a couple of these beautiful little ornaments which hold tiny pics in them to hang on the tree also. I thought it would make a nice addition for Samhain. Engraved on them, "Always In Our Hearts" ...


This is actually the first year that we have put up a tree before the Yule/Christmas season and I must say that I am really loving my hubby's new ideas for the holiday!

3 comments:

  1. The tree looks excellent Kim! I love it! So much fun ;o) I love everything! Those little ornaments that hold the pictures are precious! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous and I totally love it!!! Tell hubby that I am happy that you and he share a love for having a Halloween tree along with me :))

    Big Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! What a cool idea. I am so jealous of those lights

    ReplyDelete