We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Thank You!


The other day, I received a very nice e-mail from a Wiccan gentleman with a family who told me that he loved my blog and my Solitary Sabbat Rituals. He had liked them so much that he asked me if I had ever published them (aside from my blog) and if so, where could he obtain a copy?

Even though I am a solitary practitioner at heart, I have been celebrating the Wiccan sabbats for the past several years with my close group of solitary friends. The sabbats which I post on my blog are slightly converted versions of the ritual ceremonies that we use every year. Of course, I may make a few minor alterations depending upon whether or not we have small children joining us, etc., but basically, they are the same rituals I always use.

I would just like to say a humble, “Thank you!” to this kind man for his thoughtfulness in taking the time to write me. It is very much appreciated!




No comments:

Post a Comment