We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

From My Bookshelf


After trying to add the gadget "Shelfari" onto my blog tonight and ending up loosing all my followers, I ended up having to delete the feature in order to get my followers gadget back. So I decided to make my own little version of it instead. I hope you like my reading list!

   











These are only a few of the books I have already read and sometimes reference when I need to. I especially enjoyed the Sabbat Series books written by the various Wiccan/Pagan authors.

2 comments:

  1. Kim, you have all my books, how did you get them!! LOL! I don't have those last two though. Or the magical cat one. Must look for them! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I guess great minds think alike? - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete