We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, October 29, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Samhain?

Hmmm, guess our Mother Earth had other plans for Samhain this year, eh? Walked out this morning and ...


What??? The weather report predicts 2-4 inches of snow, but it is coming down pretty hard and fast here in Reading, PA.


But seriously, we are "supposed" to have nicer weather on  Monday for Samhain/Halloween ~ thank the Goddess! I don't know about you, but it is waaay too soon for this kind of weather for my liking. In fact, I can't actually remember ever having snow THIS early in the season.


Looks like it's going to be a great day to stay inside and clean!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah that gives me chills just seeing the pictures. I'm in Ohio so don't have snow yet. But its cooling off. If I had my way Snow would go the way of the dinosaurs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salem Witch Child ~ HA! I totally agree with you, sister!

    Blessings,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have to say even though I want TO GET OUT OF HERE !!! the weather is finally nice and not so hideously hot. But, snow in October in Pennsylvania, NJ, New York and all of New England ... oh, noooooooooo, there's no climate change ! Peace and Love to ALL !

    PS Hope you had a fabulous Samhain, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete