We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, May 03, 2014

Latest Creations: Camelot & Cat Goddess Bastet


Happy weekend ALL! As always as of late, it has been yet another busy one. I have just finished two more Gods & Goddesses wreaths.  The first one is "The Story of Camelot" complete with King Arthur, GuinevereMorganna, Mordred, Merlin, Sir Lancelot & The Dragon ...


 





And my second creation is taken from the Egyptian pantheon. It includes the Mother goddess Isis, Father god Ra, Anubis, and of course the Cat goddess Bastet, among others ...

This scene depicts cats protecting the grain, a major food source, by keeping the rodent population down and it is also believed that this is how cats became revered and worshipped by the ancient Egyptians.



Today, I am taking my god-daughter, Kyli, rollerskating! I haven't been on rollerskates since I was about 26 years old so it should be, shall we say, "interesting!" LOL!

She, like me, loves cats and so last night before I went to bed, I sat down and made her a small wreath with her name on it. And, since her favorite colors are purple and pink, I used them to decorate with ...



Well, that is about it for now ... Brightest Blessings for a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kim, these wreaths are wonderful! You're going to have to start selling them ;o) I love your ideas! Your god daughter's wreath is so special! She is going to love it! Rollerskating! That should be fun! LOL!
    Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete