We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, September 15, 2014

Pumpkinland!



Every year, Spayd's Green Valley Nursery (a local nursery & gardening center in our area) holds their annual "Pumpklinland" event. For years they have held the most wonderful fall line-up from a live animal petting zoo to an awesome array of autumn decorations sold at their "Pumpkinland" celebration!



There are literally dozens of fun and interesting activities for both kids and adults alike, including making handmade scarecrows, picking out your own pumpkins and gords which to paint, a mini-haunted house, elaborate gift shoppe with lovely decorative crafts, and so forth.


It is such a festive time of the year every where and you just can't help but to love it regardless of how old you may be! I leave you all with a very old vintage pic of my twin soul and sister Rhiannon and I with her son Page, then about five years old, having a little bit of fun with The Flintstones exhibit at "Pumpkinland" circa 1996!



Have a great week everyone!!

6 comments:

  1. Rhiannon said ... Oh is it that time already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture at the end!
    I would love to go to this place! This time of year goes by too fast!
    Big Hugs xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lovely photos warm my heart and what a wonderful place to visit!
    How cute is that last photo :))

    Big Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shopping for pumpkins...way too many sizes and shapes to choose from. I end up buying too many. I have to admit that I make the best pumpkin seeds ever! I would have so very much fun at that nursery.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I was wondering if I could interview you/ask a few questions to learn more about Wicca, for a paper I am doing. I chose to learn about Wicca because I don't know much about it other than one of my lab partners, years ago, in high school practiced it. Let me know if it is okay and I will post my email/just email you a few questions!


    Thank you!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess, sure I would happy to help you with whatever I can! My e-mail address is Ladycaer1964@yahoo.com.

      Blessings,

      Kim

      Delete