We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Hubby's Halloween Tree!


Last year at Yule, my hubby came up with an idea for next year's Samhain/Halloween. He said, "Hey, why don't we decorate the tree at Halloween time and then we can keep it up and put all of our Yule ornaments on it?" 

I thought about that for a moment ... since we always use an artificial tree anyhow because of our cats I decided, "Why not!" So this year I began gathering together some of the old decorations which I used to put out many years ago for Halloween and began making ornments out of them ...

A new use for some old decorations




Then, I started looking around for Halloween sales at Hallmark and other stores. In addition to my old ornaments, I found these to decorate with as well ...

The Tree Top


Tabitha loves lying underneath the tree no matter what the holiday ... LOL!!


4 comments:

  1. I want a Halloween tree! This is such a great idea! Your tree looks amazing! I love Tabitha ;o) Looks like she is smiling ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds and those who love Halloween, think alike :)) We also have a Halloween tree that we put up every season. Ours has ghosts and orange lights and pumpkins. and we place other lighted pumpkins under it.

    Tabitha is definitely the Queen of this forest :)

    Love this, dear Kim~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW...what a stunning tree!
    Do you think your hubby would mind too much if I borrowed his idea? I would really love a Halloween Tree...this one is amazing!

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings, Ygraine (what a beauitful name you have!) and "thank you!" Please feel free to borrow my hubby's tree idea. I am sure he would humbled by the guesture. :)

      Blessings to you and yours,

      Kim

      Delete