We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, September 18, 2015

And so it begins!


Greetings, my friends! As of 4:30PM today, I have officially begun my week vacation!! I have a very busy week ahead planned with a special (albeit early) Mabon ritual celebration with my sister Aurora Skye tomorrow afternoon.


Looking forward to the time off and, most especially, Mabon. Hubby and I will also be celebrating our wedding anniversary next week as well ... more about that in a later post sometime next week.  :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation. It's the perfect time of the year for it. Autumn is so beautiful. And have a Happy Anniversary.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy all, dear Kim!!!
    You have cheered me so much with the beauty in this posting...THANK YOU!!!
    You look stunning, my friend~

    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete