We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Odds 'n' Ends ...


Greetings friends! As I had mentioned in an earlier post, hubby and I had planned to get together with my in-laws on Sunday to celebrate their 55th wedding anniversary at Red Lobster. It was a beautiful autumn evening ~ we had a lovely time and we all enjoyed a delicious dinner ...


 Our group photo taken before dinner
 
 
Still getting up with hubby at 4:30AM to give both Tabitha and Kiki their morning meds and then in the evening before bedtime, we give them their second dosages of the day. Dr. Heather refilled Kiki's Prednisolone and also prescribed 5ML of Neo Poly Dex ophth drops for her nostrils which we are to give her twice daily, and also 100mg of Doxycycline Oral.
 
Kiki loves snuggling up on the bed with me every night.
 
Tabitha just chillin' out!
 
 
Yesterday, I purchased another, albeit a little smaller in size, metal holding cage at PetSmart just to keep the cats in overnight so that we do not have to chase them all over the house every morning in order to give them their meds before work ...
 
 
This weekend is the annual Hay Creek Apple Festival which hubby and I always look forward to attending each year. I will post more on that sometime this coming weekend.
 
 
 
Have a wonderful week everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your kitties are on the mend. The apple festival sounds like grand fun. These are the kind of affairs that really make me miss the country life. Have loads of fun.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary! I love the fall with all of the events happening that go along with them!

      Delete
  2. Are the girls getting any better with the medicine?

    I hope that you have a great time at the Apple Festival!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristi! The girls seems to be getting a little better. Got a ways to go yet with Kiki for sure, but we are hopeful!

      Brightest Blessings!

      Delete
  3. Dearest, Kim, I am so happy that all went well for your dinner and that your MIL is feeling better.
    Your fur babies are so lovely and you and your hubby give them such caring love...they are very lucky to have wonderful and loving parents.
    I apologize for being away so long...

    Hugs and Much Love
    Jan

    ReplyDelete