We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, March 04, 2017

This and That ...

Happy weekend everyone! Hope all is well. Only a little odds and ends post for today. :D

As some of you who have been following my blog for some time may already know, I am a mermaid fanatic and avid collector of all sorts of mermaid paraphernalia. Here is the newest addition - a cool beer bottle with a mermaid pictured on the front of it ...


Also, my cat sitter and good friend, Judy, surprised me with these very lovely belated birthday gifts last Friday at work ...

Purple quartz earrings 

Cute little ceramic cat ring holder

And last but not least,  I just got back from my three month dental check up and ...
"Look ma, no cavities!" LOL

Well, that's all for now. Enjoy your weekend ~ Blessed be!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Kim, you are so cute! LOL! I love that last picture of you and I love how you said, look ma no cavities! LOL! You have great looking teeth! Seriously you do! That is a cool beer bottle and I love your birthday gifts! I love purple too! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete