We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Update on Leo ...


Just a quick update on Leo's condition, but first off I would like to sincerely thank my dear friend Jan for her very caring comments on my last post about Leo - I very much appreciate her kind words of concern for my little guy.

Now for the update from our vet. We took Leo in yesterday afternoon and they took some urine from him via catheter which allowed them to detect blood in it that was not visible to the naked eye normally. They are keeping him under observation and performing some more tests and we are allowed to pick him up sometime tomorrow night. They said that they found crystals in his urine and therefore have diagnosed him with Crystalluria.

He will most likely be on special prescription wet food (WD for cats) for the rest of his life and, just like F.U.S., we will have to keep constant watch to make sure that the blockage does not come back again. 

3 comments:

  1. My Dear Kim, I understand your love for your fur babies. It is the same love that I carry in my heart for my children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. You have been through so much in such a short time that you haven't had time to heal from your pain.
    I will keep Leo in my thoughts and prayers and you also, my sweet friend. May the two of you find healing and happiness soon~

    All My Love, Always 💕💞💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to 'hear' they found out what is going on and gave you a workable solution for the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you found out what was wrong! Big Hugs to Leo!!!

    ReplyDelete