We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

In loving memory of my "Little Queen"


It is with a very heavy heart that we had to have our precious Kiki put to sleep. She had terrible liver failure and, according to our vet, very possibly cancer as well which only would have spread had we tried to keep her going as we were. I do not need to tell you all that I am a complete mess, as it was only a few short months ago that I also lost my baby boy Midnight to lymphoma.

As I always say, Nature ALWAYS has the last word in these matters and to be honest, it is the most helpless feeling there is. I have ordered her a beautiful personally engraved cat urn as we are picking her ashes up in about two weeks or so from the vet.

I also want to thank everyone who sent Kiki their love and prayers. We both greatly appreciated them so much. Goddess bless! 




4 comments: