We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, March 23, 2018

A pleasant surprise!



Greetings my dear friends! I just found out that I won another blogger award. This one was given to my blog by the Pet Shop Life website for making the top 25 Wicca blogs. I ranked number 5 out of 25.  According to their site, this is how they chose the winners:  


These blogs are ranked based on following criteria
  • Google reputation and Google search ranking
  • Influence and popularity on Facebook, twitter and other social media sites
  • Quality and consistency of posts.
  • Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review

TOP 25 WICCA BLOGS WINNERS -

CONGRATULATIONS to every blogger that has made this Top Wicca Blogs list! This is the most comprehensive list of best Wicca blogs on the internet and I’m honoured to have you as part of this! I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world.
If your blog is one of the Top 25 Wicca blogs, you have the honour of displaying the following badge on your site. Use the below code to display this badge proudly on your blog. You deserve it!

Sincere thanks to Pet Shop Life for noticing my tiny lil ole wicca blog. It is very much appreciated!

8 comments:

  1. Kim, congratulations to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo. You are a pleasure to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! congratulations to you and your wonderful blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dearest Kim...I am so happy for you!!! I have always loved your blog and you, of course :) You and Dark Elf are beautiful people and my two favorite WICCANS!!!
    Congratulations !!! Well deserved award!!!

    Hugs and Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. On behalf of Dark Elf and myself, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE for your kind words of encouragement!!

    Brightest Blessings to ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, i leant that yesterday. I am so happy! :D Thanks everybody!

    It seems that we are good together. What does come next? A book perhaps? :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Kim and Dark Elf! This is excellent! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete