We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, May 02, 2021

What's new?

Happy Sunday everyone! Yesterday, I frequented one of my favorite new local shops called The Mint Leaf which is conveniently located directly down the road from my house. There, I bought two little bags of homemade decorative shortbread cookies - one for my mom and one for my MIL as a tasty Mother's Day treat for this month.


And, I also purchased some more health and beauty products made by the Stinkleberry Soap Company ...


My husband ordered a keyboard with raised keys for my laptop because it is extremely difficult to take online typing tests on my God-awful flat keyboard! It arrived on Friday. Love it!



Last night, we ventured out to our new favorite place to chill out - The Sinking Spring VFW. Great food and wonderful folks to spend time with!

This is my favorite shot and it is called a "Rhythm 'n' Blues" - made with 3/4 blueberry schnapps and a quarter Jack Daniels. DELICIOUS!
Have a great evening ALL!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet treats for moms, you’re so sweet. That Rhythm n’Blues looks so pretty! Enjoy the rest of the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those homemade cookies look beautiful - a nice Mother's Day gift.
    I like the name Stinkleberry Soap Company - that's funny!

    I really hate computer keyboards! When I was in high school I was the fastest typist in my class. Computers are so different than typewriters! Now I mostly type with two fingers....
    I never heard of blueberry schnapps (sounds great!) but I sure remember peach schnapps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cookies look so good! The moms will love them! The whipped soap looks so cool! Love your new key board! That new shot looks yummy! LOL! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete