We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, June 30, 2024

What's new?


Blessed Sunday all! Yesterday afternoon, my sister and I attended an outdoor craft event held by The Mint Leaf. They had some really good items - handmade decorative candles, handmade jewelry, clothing, and more! These are the goodies I brought home ... 

Lemon-scented Decorative Ice Cream candle.

Dragon candles - the one on the left is Woodland Bayberry scented and the one on the right is Butterscotch Bourbon scented.

Handcrafted Starfish earrings with recycled glass.
A set of battery operated wax candles for the holiday!
.
Two cat gel pens and a mermaid tail keychain ...

In other news, last month was my 5-year mark at work ...
They publish a quarterly newsletter where they make announcements (they spelled my last name wrong, but oh well ...). I am pictured on the far left.

Because of the holiday. we will have a rather short week at work. We will work Monday through Wednesday, have the Fourth of July as a paid holiday, and an option to take Friday off without pay as long as we work a full day on Wednesday and a full day on Monday. If we don't, they will automatically take a PTO (vacation day) from us ... 😏

Last night, my hubby and I had a nice dinner at The Sinking Spring VFW.
My husband hates his picture taken ... lol!
Have a nice Sunday everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. You found some fun things at the craft fair. Congratulations on your 5th year anniversary. I'm with your husband. I don't like having my picture taken, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craft fairs are always fun. You found some really unique candles and other things. Congratulations on your 5th year.....and have a happy Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete