We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, September 20, 2024

A Trip to Green Dragon


Happy Friday! Today, I had another rare day off from work so my husband and I decided to go to a place called, "Green Dragon" - an awesome flea market where you can find homemade food, cool  handmade items, and more! I came home with these little treasures!


My husband bought this wine vinegar for himself and I bought the Rosemary olive oil to use on my cooked pasta instead of butter!  YUMMY!!

And, these homemade raw creamed honey spreads ...

Flavored yogurt pretzels - Blueberry, Pumpkin Spice, and Strawberry.

A cheap pumpkin Halloween garland to adorn my entranceways ...

And, of course, I have my battery operated wax candles I picked up last weekend at "Dutch Apple" in the kitchen ...  

No comments:

Post a Comment