We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Songbird ~ by Christine McVie

This song which is sung by Christine McVie is by far one of my favorite Fleetwood Mac songs and definately one of the most beautiful. It is also one of the many songs I used to sing live years ago. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. (to turn off my Playlist music, please click on the center bars)


For you, there'll be no more crying,
For you, the sun will be shining,
And I feel that when I'm with you,
It's alright, I know it's right

To you, I'll give the world
to you, I'll never be cold
'Cause I feel that when I'm with you,
It's alright, I know it's right.

And the songbirds are singing,
Like they know the score,
And I love you, I love you, I love you,
Like never before.

And I wish you all the love in the world,
But most of all, I wish it from myself.

And the songbirds keep singing,
Like they know the score,
And I love you, I love you, I love you,
Like never before, like never before.
 

2 comments:

  1. I don't have to tell you how special this song is to me. I will never forget dancing to it with my husband and your beautiful voice in the background. Such happy memories it brings back for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks sweetie! I was so happy to be able to sing it for you guys because I remember you had just gotten married and I wanted to do something special for you. I am so glad you enjoyed it!

    Love and hugs,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete