We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Books Are Fun Day!

Today, we had a "Books Are Fun"day at work. Twice a year, they come to our office with discounted books, CD's, stationary, speciality boxes of cards such as "Leanin' Tree," children's toys, soy candles, cool purses, and a huge assortment of books for cooking, home repair and improvement, children's coloring books, educational books, science, etc.

I even do some of my shopping for Yule and birthday gifts. For example, my mother's birthday is next week so I bought her a couple of cute books ...


And I also bought a few other cool items like a couple of books on the paranormal.



A cool book bag and a new purse with which I can put my pics on the front of...


and two boxes of Leanin' Tree specialty cards for all occasions.Oh yes, I couldn't forget to pick up a little something for my hubby and so I bought him a book that I knew he would appreciate (and he did!) ...

As for me, I can't wait to start reading my new books. Happy reading all!

1 comment: