We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Announcing my "Witchy Cats Halloween Photo Contest!"!!!


This year, I have decided to hold a "Witchy Cats Halloween Photo Contest" on my other blog. I thought it might be fun to meet some of the other "Witchy Cats" out there! There will be a prize for both the winner and the runner-up for the best Halloween costume photo. It can be cute, funny, or scarey and it does not need to be very professional looking. Here is how to enter:

1) E-mail me a cute, funny, or scarey pic of your own kitty or kitties in Halloween costume at Ladycaer1964@yahoo.com.

2)Along with your pic, please include your name, the name/s of your kitty, where they are from, how old they are, and tell me just a little something about them. (Their personalities, why they are so unique, etc.)

3) You MUST be a follower of my "Witch Cats Blog" in order to qualify.

4) Only one pic per entry, but you may include more than one cat on your pic.

The winner will get a "Witchy Cats Wreath" ...



And the runner-up will receive a little Halloween table book, called "Scaredy Cats" ...



The last day to enter the contest will be on Friday, October 5th and the winners will be announced on Saturday, October 6th!

Hope to hear from all of you and your kitties on my "Witch Cats Blog!"

1 comment: