We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Decorating Cat-Style


It's no big secret how much I LOVE cats! When it comes to decorating the house, Samhain is escpecially fun for me. Not only is it my favorite sabbat, but it also gives me a great excuse to adorn my home with even more cat paraphernalia ...

 Three Witchy Kittens with Jack-O-Lanterns votive candle holder
 
Black Cat tart burner
 
Muscial Haunted House with Dancing Ghosts which plays "Ghostbusters"
 
6-Tea Light Yankee Candle Haunted House holder
 
Witch Wooden Russian Doll Set
 
Ghost Lights 
 
Most of these decorations I have had for many, many years and I traditionally put out every year. This year; however, I will have a brand new addition to my collection, ~ a MagicLoveCrow original painting which I recently won in Stacy's Birthday Giveaway! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STACY AND THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! :D
 
 
Stacy has allowed the winner of this awesome art to actually name the painting. So I named it, simply, "Crow's Autumn Day." What do you think, Stacy? LOL!
 
Have a magickal weekend ALL!!!

10 comments:

  1. Hey Chicky!!! I love the name! So happy you love the painting! Happy you won ;o) I have to start packaging up your box!! Everything is ready to send to you! I will be mailing it out on monday for you! Kim, I love all your decorations, soooooooooooooooooo much! I have to admit, yesterday, I put out my little witch display and some of my little black cats ;o) So much fun! I'm so excited ;o) Big Hugs and many blessings ;o) Are you still doing your happy dance??? ;o))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy ~ LOL! Yup! I haven't sat down from my happy dance yet! LOL! :-D

      Delete
  2. Love all your decorations! Samhain is sure a fun time to decorate, isn't it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a roll, Kim! Pye Pye just pulled your name from our spooky hat! YOU JUST WON OUR FALL GIVEAWAY! So you will have two bat prints and one original watercolor to add to your awesome Halloween collection!
    C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy ~ AHHHHHHH! THIS IS SOOO EXCITING I can't beleive it! WHOAH! Thank you soooo much Sandy and Pye Pye!!! I am STILL doing my happy dance!!!

      Huge Hugs ~

      Kim

      Delete
    2. Sandy ~ Is there anyting I need to do, my info, etc.? My e-mail address is Ladycaer1964@yahoo.com.

      Once again, THANK YOUUUU!

      Blessings,

      Kim

      Delete
  4. Wow, great Samhain decorations....and winning both Stacy's and Sandy's giveaways!!! wowser!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have decorated your home for Samhain, Kim. I feel that wonderful magick just looking at your photos :)

    Great name that picked for Stacy's fantastic painting!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    Autumn Hugs and Halloween Magick,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a lot of kitties for my Samhain/Halloween decorations too so love all the things you have. And of course the best "decorations" are our real kitties. Congrats on the wonderful prizes :)

    ReplyDelete