We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, September 28, 2012

Just a warning regarding NetworkedBlogs!!!

NetworkedBlogs

Over the past couple of days, I have noticed a considerable drop in my followers status on my NetworkedBlogs account. For those of you who also use this application and have lost followers on their blogs, the following message was posted on their home page yesterday:

We're removing old user accounts that have uninstalled NetworkedBlogs from our system. You might notice a drop in blog follower count.
 
 
I have been utilizing NetworkedBlogs through my Facebook account for both my blogs and I know that some of you do also.
 
Just wanted to give you all a "heads-up" that if you have lost some of your followers there, it is NOT you! I read on the feed that someone had actually lost 100 followers in one day!!! It is just NetworkedBlogs messing with your accounts ... again.
 
Brightest Blessings ~
Kim

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kim. Don't think this has affected me. I don't use it.

    ReplyDelete