We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Addition for Ostara

This afternoon I had such a pleasant lunch with my sister Robin. We always remember each other on our birthdays and the Sabbat holidays. This year, she gave me a beautiful new gift for my birthday to decorate my altar for Ostara. It is a lovely little lavender, egg-shaped candle holder – perfect for Ostara!


 In addition, she also gave me a box of my favorite Yankee Candle scented tea lights to go with it. The scent is called "Storm Watch" and it has an extremely fresh smell. I also enjoy the Yankee Candle scent of “Midsummer’s Night.” (Okay, I admit that I am an absolute fanatic for Yankee Candles – lol!)

I have collected so many Sabbat decorations and such over these many years, but it is always the thoughtful gifts from friends and loved ones that hold the dearest meaning to me because I treasure them so much. I can’t wait to grace my altar this year with this special gift!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love that Ostara candle holder. I too, love Yankee Candles; have you ever seen their catalog and website. Boy, I can spend a lot of moula there!! LOL! Enjoy the new fragrances!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I love the color.

    ReplyDelete