We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Autumn Crafts


Ahh, it's finally autumn ~ my favorite time of the year! After all, what's not to like, right ... the cooler, more comfortable weather after one of the most hot and humid summer's we have had around here in a long time and the naturally beautiful leaves on the trees as they change their color from green to the seasonal yellow, red and orange. Not to mention the anticipation of our next sabbat celebration and the third harvest of the year, Samhain!

One of the things I love the most about this season is decorating the house from top to bottom with lovely fall trimmings of handmade wreaths, ceramic statues, etc...

Of course, one can never have too many sabbat decorations and I have made it a tradition to add a little something new every year as to not get tired of the same old things. Besides, I really love how fresh and alive the house feels after I am finished!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!. You are so crafty, love the wreaths. I have not been able to organize the ribbon like that to make a pentagram. Must try harder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful! Fall is also my favorite time of year with the cooler breezes and the leaves changing colors and falling to the ground!

    ReplyDelete