We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, September 23, 2011

Mabon Blessings!


Mabon is not only the Autumn Equinox and a time of balance between light and dark, life and death and Goddess and God, but it is also a time for reflection and remembering all of the things in our life that we are thankful for.

I am very thankful for my close circle of family and friends for which I am forever blessed. I am indeed grateful for all of you whom I have been fortunate enough to have met and have gotten to know through the blog world ~ May you all have a very joyous and "thankful" Mabon!!!


(Photo credits: http://www.google.com/search?q=mabon+pics&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=588&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=CtR8TvLmA8PpgQeh7rVE&sqi=2&ved=0CB0QsAQ)

3 comments:

  1. The Wheel seems to click over fast - doesn't seem long ago we were celebrating Mabon. I'm soo looking forward to more light here in the southern hemisphere.

    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you Mabon Blessings, my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many Joys to you at this beautiful time of year! Your Mabon graphics are lovely!

    ReplyDelete