We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snow, Snow, Here we go!


Well, here it is! We have finally acquired our first real snow of the season. A winter weather advisory is in effect today for Reading, PA until 2PM and the snow and sleet are already accumulating. We are supposed to get up to atleast 5 inches of snow by the time it is all said and done...

My snow-covered holly bush


Oh, I'm not complaining mind you (yet). After all, it is Saturday so I don't have to drive to work in it and considering that our Winter weather here in Berks County actually started the weekend of Samhain 2011 with icy sleet (and nothing since until now), we seem to have gotten a rather late start anyway!

As for today, I think I will enjoy the comfort of a warm house and the sweet company of my furr babies.


Have a great weekend all!

4 comments:

  1. Stay warm and cozy! Wish I had a lovely holly bush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww it looks soo pretty!
    Keep warm!
    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh looks pretty...don't miss driving in it though.

    Happiness to ALL !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay warm my friend ;o) Everything looks so pretty! I love the snow ;o) I love your holly bush ;o) Have fun playing with your fur babies ;o)

    ReplyDelete