We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Sheer Beauty

I suppose you could call it a "belated" Full Moon image, but for the past two evenings the sky has been far too cloudy here to catch even a glimmer of the glorious moon.

This morning while getting ready to leave for work, I quickly raced back into the house so that I could grab a pretty pic of the radiant Moon Goddess ...




By the time I got to work, the sky was beginning to look so bright and beautiful. The start of a lovely winter's day ...


Hope everyone had a simply magickal day!!

8 comments:

  1. I noticed Mother Moon late last night. She lit up our courtyard and made it so magical. I love your pictures.

    Love and Light to ALL !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Artsings! She was quite lovely, wasn't she?

      Blessings,

      Kim

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Kim! How magical ;o)~ I had a great day! I hope you did too ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a wonderful day and thanks Stacy!!! I am glad to hear yours was great, my friend!

      Hugs,

      Kim

      Delete
  3. Wonderful photos of our Lady! I would have taken a pic, too, but I was still in my jammies and it was friggin' cold, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!! Robin, you're hilarious, do you know that? I am sure that your new camera will bring you many awesome pics in the future ~ very nice indeed!

      Blessings,

      Kim

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I love the moon in all her glory on these cold winter nights. I could just stand outside and enjoy her beauty all night long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bliss! She sure is hypnotizing, isn't she??? Just breath-taking of course!

      Love ya,

      Kim

      Delete