We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Family Ties



A Mother's Love

A mother's love is always there,
With a tender touch or an knowing glare;
She encourages your dreams
and supports your goals,
She's a faithful friend
and a caring soul;
She's never too busy to lend a hand,
or a helpful word ~ she will understand
We don't always say
what our heart's know is true,
But one thing's for sure, mom ~
My love for you

~ Lady Caer Morganna
(Kim Witycyak)

Many years ago, I wrote this poem for my mother-in-law. A sweet, caring woman who has always been like a second mother to me and someone whom I feel very blessed to have in my life. With all of life's little uncertainties, she has always been there for both my hubby and I no matter what and we are very grateful to her for so very many things. Thanks, mom ~ we love you!!!

6 comments:

  1. Very touching, and very loving. How blessed you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post, she must be the total opposite to my mother-in-law LOL!! Very cool to give thanks & credit because they can make your life so much better... or worse. Lovely poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is so precious! I love this post! You are very lucky to have a loving mother in law! If you don't mind, I would love to give this poem to my mom ;o) I will tell her, you wrote it ;o) Have a perfect day my friend ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stacy! I really appreciate everyone's wonderful comments! Of course I don't mind you giving this poem to your lovely mom ~ I think it is great that the two of you are so very close! Makes me happy!

      Hugs to you of you,

      Kim

      Delete
  4. Oh Kim, this post made me cry ... but that's ok ... as you know, I so miss my mom. You are so lucky to have your mother-in-law and your poem is beautiful. Thanks for this post, dear friend.

    Happiness and Peace to all.

    ReplyDelete