We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, March 14, 2013

JUST IGNORE IT!!!

Good afternoon, my friends! It would appear that someone has hacked into my blogger, e-mail, and Facebook accounts! It had been brought to my attention that strange e-mails are being sent to some of you in my name. I assure all, IT IS NOT COMING FROM ME!!!!  Apparently, there are people out there who simply do not have a life!!!!Please just delete the message as I have changed all of my account passwords just today!! Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. Oh shoot!!! I thought it was real! LOL! Well, I have to thank the person who did it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Kim that this happened to you ... hope this works out now .. you most certainly don't deserve this. Sending good energy your way.

    Love and light,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, got one too. knew it was not you. it is becoming a rampant problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, Robin needs our help, please light a candle for her hubby and send some healing thoughts her way ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got one but I knew it wasn't really you. So sorry this happened Kim, it has happened to me in the past and it just plain is rotten. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, a Wicca blog! I have a blog myself about occultism, alternative life philosophies and religions etc. I'm planning on writing about Wicca - I just need to find some more information about it in order to make a good and informative post. Would it be okay if I use this blog as an information source? Of course I'll link the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, not a problem! I am more than happy to help!!

      Brightest Blessings to you!

      Kim

      Delete