We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Throwback Thursday


Well my dear friends, it's finally Thursday and time for a Throwback Thursday story (or two)! This week I wanted to share a couple of true stories with all of you by re-posting two previous ones from my blog. As I said, they are actually true stories of something which happened to me quite a few years ago: 

"A Spiritually Lifting Experience" http://thewiccalife.blogspot.com/search/label/Ghost%20Story 

and

"Divining the Future: Speaking of Ouija Boards"
http://thewiccalife.blogspot.com/2011/10/divining-future-pt-2-speaking-of-ouiji.html


Both of which involve my late fiancé, Mike ...


This was a pic taken at the Neversink Gun Club which we all believed to be haunted by the spirits of a few previously deceased club members. This photo was also taken at an awards ceremony dinner for a target shooting competition of which I had won a third place trophy that year. (Mike is in the middle)

Mike & I dressed up for a Neversink Gun Club Halloween Party for which we also bartended that night. We were both 26 years of age. BTW,  Mike's birthday was October 30th (Samhain/Halloween Eve)


Even though I have always held a huge love for cats for as long as I can remember, I have Mike to thank for giving me the level of appreciation that I hold so dear for them now. Here he is holding his cats Pluto, Brandy, and Bummer.

Mike & I on my birthday ~ 1986
 
May he rest in peace ever and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment