We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, April 24, 2016

The Best of Both Worlds


For as long as I can remember, cats and women have been pretty much synonymous. But, the truth is that with cats being the most popular pets in America, atleast half of those cat guardians are men.

Yup, according to an article in a 2015 issue of "Cat Fancy" Magazine written by published writer and Grammy-nominated musician Rick Allen, not only do men love cats too, but there are also a few benefits to having a male partner, friend or spouse who shares their life with cats. For example, men who love and adore cats are known to be "generally nicer guys" and have "higher IQ's." After all, if distinguished and well-respected men of history such as Albert Einstein could be devoted to his cat "Tiger" and Winston Churchill his beloved cat "Jock," then surely there must be something to this!


****************************************************************

"I simply can't resist a cat, particularly a purring one. They are the cleanest, cunningest, and most intelligent things I know." ~ Mark Twain

1 comment:

  1. Great post Kim! I agree with every word! I hope you are well my friend. I am still very sick, but trying to come by to say hi to everyone. Thank you for coming by my blog! You're in my heart always! Big Hugs and Much Love!

    ReplyDelete