We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Birthday Blessings!


Just a quick shout out to my lovely little (although not so "little" anymore) god-daughter Kylianna who celebrated her 11th birthday this past week. I am so very proud of this gal. She is definitely growing up too quickly.  LOL!!!

My Kyli-girl!

Kyli and her little sister Kayleigha loving on her beloved cat, Neicy

Kyli with her mom, Brit


Next week, I am planning to take her out to her favorite place to eat for lunch, Applebees. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 11th birthday, Kyli...how wonderful for you!!!
    Kim, you god-daughter is lovely. Have a great time at Applebees~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I found you again dear Jan!!! Thank you!!!!

      Delete
  2. Sorry I'm late! Happy 11th Birthday Kylianna!! Your god-daughter is so pretty! Have a great time at Applebees! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete