We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Throwback Thursday


 Well my friends, it has been a while since I shared a 'Throwback Thursday' post with everyone so here goes ...  :)

 An old pic of me officiating for Lady Sabrina Rhiannon in 2003. She is a Wiccan High Priestess who married a Christian and so she decided to have an inter-faith ceremony. Ironically, it was held at the little Sunday School which I grew up in.

Me hanging out with friends in 1992 ...

in 2002 ...

and in 2009!

Posing for a pic in my first apartment in Shillington, PA (a suburb right outside of Reading, PA) while having lunch with a very dear friend of mine in 1991.


Until next time, Brightest Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post Kim!! So much fun! Your smile hasn't changed! Big Hugs and Much Love!

    ReplyDelete