We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, February 23, 2017

A Very Special Birthday!

Greetings everyone! Well, today was my 53rd birthday and I spent it with my sisters. I had lunch with my sister Judy (aka Rhiannon) and a lovely dinner with my sister Robin (aka Aurora Skye) and her hubby ...

A nice pic with Robin and I (I am holding my cool birthday gift from her ~ a sweet stuffed gray emoji cat!)

And to make my birthday even more special, I had a wonderful visit from Dark Elf in Greece to wish me a very happy birthday! 

From Dark Elf -
Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMIE!!! <3 <3

I had the BEST birthday I have had in a long time ... simply wonderful!!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday my dear friend 🎂
    I am so happy that you had a great birthday 🎁
    It was so nice that you had a visit from Dark Elf and your sisters🎈
    Great big hugs and much love 💝💖💟

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to see you, dear Jan! And THANK YOU so very much! It was indeed a special day for me. Huge hugs!

      Delete
  2. Blessed Birthday wishes to you )0(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Star Anise! Brightest Blessings!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Kimmie! <3 )O( <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are lying! A hot sexy chick like you can't be a day older than 28-29! Regardless, many many more dear lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! You just made my day, Mr. Rat! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  5. I am so happy for you Kim! Happy Birthday! Many Blessings my friend!

    ReplyDelete