We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, June 23, 2018

A Saturday Smile!

One of my all-time favorite Johnny Depp flicks is the movie, "Benny & Joon." But Johnny Depp is so talented. Not only can he act, but he is incredible at physical comedy and he is a decent musician as well. 

So, if you are a Johnny Depp fan like me, this little video clip from "Benny & Joon" is a must see! 

Benny & Joon - Johnny Depp Best Buster Keaton scenes ...


I also included a live performance of Johnny playing on stage with Marilyn Manson ...



HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL!!

4 comments:

  1. Love Johnny Depp. Thanks for this share this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Depp. I don't think I've seen Benny & Joon. My favorite Depp movie is Edward Scissorhands. The above clip was amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always been a fan of his movies.
    I hope that the rumors going around about him being abusive to his wife aren't true.
    He is very talented~

    Hugs ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Johnny!!!! Thanks Kim! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete