We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Friday, June 08, 2018

Friday odds 'n' ends ...

A blessed Friday to everyone! Well, my white dove visitor has been hanging around my driveway for the past three days now. I so enjoy seeing him/her. Such a beautiful bird for sure. This dove allows me to get pretty close to it when I try to get pics of it ...




I was really curious about dove symbolism, and so I read some great links associated with spiritual animals and such. Here is an interesting link to one of the sites which I found:


My sister Rhiannon has expressed an interest in going out singing together again. It has been 20 years since we sang together anywhere! I told her that we needed to re-train our voices all over again since it has been far too long since we had sung publicly together. Here are some old pics from those years ...


(This was an old clip I came across from a friend's local newspaper. He is now married to my long-time friend, Willow. You can just click on the pic to read.)

While at the mall the other day, I found a great sale on t-shirts at our local FYE Store. I bought a GoT Mother of Dragons shirt and a Pusheen  cat mermaid shirt as well ...  :D



Wishing everybody a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. At my auntie's funeral 4 doves (homing pigeons) were released after the Mass. Three of them headed home, and the fourth dove circled the steeple for a bit. Then the 3 came back and all 4 headed home. We thought the 3 were my uncle, auntie's sister, and sister's husband. All who had passed before her. The 4 were always together. Lived next door to each other. Did everything together.

    How fun to get back to singing. I sing like a hinge. I love your Purrmaid t-shirt. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dove is gorgeous and is there for a reason. Singing again. I think you should start practicing. I think it's a wonderful idea. I know it's different than using your voice, but it was over 50 years that I danced and even though I was stiff as a board when I started, I'm enjoying it. So jump in the shower and sing, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's so special that the white dove is staying close to you! What a great sign! Yes, sing again! I think that's brilliant!! Love the pictures! The very last one, where you two are blowing kisses is so cute! Great t-shirts Kim! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete