We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Thursday odds and ends


Greetings, friends - I hope all is well with everyone. Not much new happening here. With Leo's F.U.S. issue, I am very diligent to check his bathroom habits once a week (usually on a Wednesdy or a Thursday) to make sure that he is urinating on a regular basis. The litter box in the catio is the only box I use the clumpy litter in because it is the only way that I can monitor whether he is going or not. He always lets me know when he is finished and ready to comeback into the rest of the house ... lol  🐱

Merlin is waiting to get his catio back from Leo - Leo says, "Dude, you can have it!"

In the meantime, I picked up my new prescription glasses at my eye doctor's office and also had to order a pair of RX safety glasses for work. My regular everyday glasses have a pretty blue frame and the safety glasses are purple ...

 Have a good Thursday all!

5 comments:

  1. Awe. I hope Leo feels better soon. Hate to see the little one under the weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary - Leo will be fine, we take good care of him! ;)

      Delete
  2. I love your new glasses. I'm getting new blue ones, too. My glasses should be ready in 3 weeks. Your safety glasses look cool, too. Hope the new job is going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, CJ - the purple ones are just too cool for school, eh? LOL!!!!!

      Delete
  3. I like your new glasses …
    Hope your new job is going well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete