We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Happy Sunday and Blessed Summer Solstice!

Greetings all! Hope you are all doing well. I thought I would post a few pics from yesterday's lunch at Flanagan's Pub. Chef Nick Adams (pictured below) politely asked me to bake he and the Flanny's gang a cake for Fourth of July as they all so enjoyed the last cakes that I made for them this past Memorial Day. I decided to bake them 40 cupcakes (equal to two cake boxes) of red velvet and confetti cake since they are much easier and less messy to eat ...


Chef Nick loved them! LOL!
Posing for a quick pic with Nick.

A delicious late lunch of chicken cordon bleu, french fries, mashed potatoes, and an appetizer of pub pizza prepared by Nick ... YUMMY!!

With my friend Ashley who was on tending bar yesterday.



Blessed Summer Solstice my friends and Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the photographs you've shared.
    Happy Summer Solstice Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Summer Kim! Great pictures! Such amazing food! Love those cupcakes! LOL! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete