We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Happy Thursday!

Greetings friends and Happy Thursday everyone! Just a quick little post for today - Btw, I had a video clip that I took at last Friday night's show, but I couldn't upload it here on my blog because it was too big so I shared this instead. Oh yes, and a quick shout out to our friend Kyle - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUDE! Have a great one!
Kyle's cool Led Zep tattoo! ✌🎶🎸


5 comments:

  1. 😄 good one. Stay cool this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thursday Wishes to you too :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have so much fun. You've got some great friends. By the way, I don't know if anyone else experiences this when they try to comment, but at first I get a pop up, have to delete that and then I can comment. Sometimes it just won't delete and I have to shut my computer down. This is the only place it happens to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know about this issue Mary. The only other person I know of who has trouble is Jan and I am not sure what exactly the problem is nor how to fix it? :-(

      My friend Deb and my sister Aurora have trouble posting comments here because they are trying to do it through their phone and idk if that is why? I am so frustrated with computer technology sometimes it just makes me feel like giving up my blog some days! I will see if I can change my settings in case that is causing it. Idk what else to try? Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  4. Kim, I just noticed what Mary said to you, about when we try to comment on your blog. The same thing happens to me all the time! I don't know if your blog was "taken" over some how? But, something is going wrong with the comment section. Happy birthday to your friend! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete