We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Wordless Wednesday - a little glimpse of my youth

(My original 45 rpm record from when I was a kid which I still have to this day.)

Happy Wednesday everyone! Ever had a song come back to you after many, many years? Well, this song was and and still IS one of my all-time favorite rock ballads - "Beth" as sung by drummer Peter Criss from the 70's rock group "Kiss." This music clip is from their 1995 Kiss: Unplugged (or should I say 'unmasked'?) ... Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That 45 brought back happy memories of sitting on the floor playing the records on the hi-fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music brings back so many memories …
    Hope your week is going well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete