We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Sunday, August 30, 2020

A family affair ...


Greetings all! As we look forward to celebrating the upcoming season - and my favorite time of the year - the Autumn Equinox/fall, I am preparing my home and soon my altar room.  In the meantime, I also celebrated two belated birthdays this past week. One being one of my dearest friends, Kiki's and her granddaughter who also happens to be my god-daughter, Kyli! We had a nice lunch at Flannagan's Pub just before I had to head off to work ...

Joining us, were Kyli's younger siblings, Aydin, L.A. (Little Anthony), and Kayleigha.

Saturday, I spent a pleasant afternoon with my sister Aurora Skye ...  💜

She and I had a good time checking out all of the goodies at a place called, "Hobby Lobby" where I found a few treasures at great prices! 
Mermaid statue and a salt & pepper shaker set.

Some new fall candles.

A couple of new additions to my nautical bathroom ...

We also made a trip on the way home to "Five Below" where I picked up a new little cat bed for my fur babies ...

"What now? We are trying to sleep, here, seriously?"

Sir Leo having some fun "hiding" under the sofa blanket while I was cleaning up the house today ... LOL


I have been busy decorating for Fall as well on the first two-day weekend I have had off of work in about two months. First and foremost, I changed my hanging calendar ...

Have a blessed Sunday, friends!!

6 comments:

  1. Good times. I can't believe how fast Summer went by. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it did go pretty fast this year. Wishing you a good one as well, CJ!

      Delete
  2. Lovely times, great pictures.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that September is here. My favorite time of the year.

    ReplyDelete