We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Monday, November 16, 2020

Monday odds and ends ...

Hey there, friends!


I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend! Mine was quite nice. My one string of lights on my Halloween Tree burned out so I improvised and used my small string of orange ones I had adorned at my halloway enterance ...


My sister Aurora and I spent Saturday together just hanging out ...

I bought some handmade shortbread cookies at The Mint Leaf for us to snack on ...


And, my mom made some of her yummy homemade chicken corn noodle soup and sent some home for me. Aurora and I ate it for dinner later on that evening ...



One of the things I FINALLY picked up for myself while we were out and about was a stand for my laptop at Barnes & Noble. LOVE IT!!

So does Ginger it would seem ...

A sweet pic my friend Deb shared with me of her grandson J.J. standing in front of his family Christmas Tree which her daughter recently put up in their living room ...

Today, Aurora, Deb, and I had a nice little get together at one of our favorite haunts - Flanagan's Pub!


HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!!

4 comments:

  1. The deer photos are awesome especially the tuxie and his pal. The shortbread cookies are so pretty and your mom’s soup looks delicious. Soup will definitely be needed tomorrow as temps. Here drop into the 30s during the day. Brrrr. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first and last photos made me smile, which isn't easy to do lately. I'm glad you were able to have a carefree day with your sister - despite all the chaos around us. Those shortbread cookies look great and so does the noodle soup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photographs.
    So nice to see a Christmas tree, I think many folks will decorate early this year to help cheer us. Here in England, UK we are still in lockdown due to Covid.

    Stay safe and well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful assortment of photos. I didn't know about Halloween trees, so I don't have one (but I have plenty of Halloween decor). I'm waiting until at least December 1 before putting up any Christmas decor, although I was tempted to put it out after I took down my Halloween decor. :-)

    ReplyDelete