We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Saturday this and that

 

Happy Saturday! Yesterday, I cleaned the house and decorated for the holiday season. Sir Leo was happy to supervise as usual ...  


The front door decor ...

Some kitchen adornments ...  


My apologies for the poor quality of my pics - I still have not been able to replace my digital camera so I have no flash to take indoor pics.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Here are a couple of old photos taken at past Christmases ...

An old photo of my brother and I standing in front of New Yorks' Radio City Music Hall circa 2011. And, a pic taken at one of my past company Christmas parties - the only time I had ever dyed my hair blonde ...

Tomorrow, I am planning on spending the day baking cookies with my mom at her house. Looking forward to it since it has been a few years since we were able to find the time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still cleaning, but the plan is to begin decorating on 12/1 Love the skates on your front door. Have fun baking cookies with your mom.

    ReplyDelete